You are now signed up to Canada's largest supporter-based conservation organization!
Visit our store to get 10% off your next purchase. Enter code SIGNUPTHANKS10 to redeem your gift.
Thank you for your dedication to Canada’s wildlife and your recognition of the awesome power we hold as caretakers of this treasure. As a thank you gift, we would like to offer you 10% off your next purchase at the CWF Shop and Save Store!
Here are some project highlights from the recent work of the Federation that we can share with you:
- Important wildlife conservation projects, including: a study on eel populations in the Ottawa River, research into threatened species like the boreal caribou, mapping the risks to leatherback sea turtles along our Atlantic Coast, helping Canadians steward and restore lake shoreline habitat, identifying key habitat for grassland songbirds, and many others
- Our Education and Outreach work encourages and empowers Canadians across the country to create a healthy vibrant future for wildlife through public education, dialogue and direct conservation programs.
- We inspire students of all ages through a continuum of structured programs that build on awe and wonder enhanced by understanding. Experiencing first hand nature connections through gardening, recreation, landscape journeys and technology.
There is so much more to do.
There is so much more to do. Please consider helping us spread the word so that others can share in protecting our wildlife. Here are a few ways:
- Send this e-card to your friends and family
- Consider posting one of these widgets to your Facebook or Twitter profiles
- Donate your social networking status to the Federation with a mention of Canadian Wildlife
- Update your Facebook cover photo with one of these images on species at risk
- Consider becoming a monthly donor or upgrading your support
Your support will help ensure that important work like this continues, helping conserve Canada’s threatened wildlife for our children, and for the generations to come.
Thank you for valuing Canadian wildlife and each connection we make with it.