Everyone lives in a watershed! Help your students get to know their watershed and the wildlife that lives there.
- You Live in a Watershed. Get to Know it!
No matter where you live, work or play, you live in a watershed.
- Lesson Plan: Create a Hands-on or Electronic Watershed Display
Students plan, prepare and present a hands-on or an electronic display on a theme related to watersheds.
- Resources for a Watershed Display
Here are some great resources about watersheds and the wildlife that lives there to help your students create striking and informative displays.
Your students will:
- investigate the watershed in which they live;
- create a display to spread awareness about watersheds in their school;
- learn how they are connected to their local watershed;
- discover how to give their watershed a boost through the Habitat 2020 program; and
- celebrate their efforts to protect watersheds and the wildlife that lives there.