Q & A
- Hampton, NS
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- Ocean pollution, forest protection and waste management are the conservation issues that I feel most passionate about.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I am going into this adventure with an open mind, ready to embrace new challenges. I do hope that this opportunity will allow me to develop and refine many outdoor and leadership skills, as well as help further prepare me for a career in Outdoor and Experiential Education.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- My OEE class at Queen’s has really inspired me to care about conservation.
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world and have tea or coffee, who would it be? And why?
- My grandfather, who I never got to meet. I have only heard stories about what an amazing person he was and how he loved our family hunting camp.
My Experience So Far