Q & A
- Falkland, BC
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- I am passionate about many things in the field of conservation, but conserving natural habitats and cleaning polluted environments are most important to me.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I hope to gain valuable life experience and to expand my network and knowledge of the field of sustainability.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- I was raised around many different natural spaces in my life, all of which gave me a love and sense of wonder about the natural world. It was my mother who instilled in me the idea that I could be a force for good in the natural world, especially since our environment has degraded so drastically in my generation.
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world and have tea or coffee, who would it be? And why?
- I would pick Malala Yousafzai. I think she is an incredible person and it’s amazing how she uses her passion and talents to change the world, even from such a young age.
My Experience So Far