Widgets & Ads
Cover your Facebook Page!
Simply download this graphic to your desktop, and upload onto your Facebook page!
Add as your email signature
I ♥ My Lake!
|Learn how you can make a difference: LoveYourLake.ca|
Steps to add a personalized signature to your email in Outlook:
- Open a new email message
- Click the tab marked “Insert” near the top left of the screen
- Just below that you should see an image of a paper and pencil which says Signature, click on it and in that drop down, click “Signatures…”
- A box titled Signatures and Stationary will pop up, click “New” and type a short name for your new signature, ex:Love your lake
- “Love your lake” will now be saved in your list of signatures on the left hand side. Click on the new title, now you’re ready to paste your signature text in.
- Copy and paste the new signature text above
- On the upper right hand side of the Signatures & Stationary box, you’ll see a section marked “Choose a default signature” click both the New Messages drop down and the Replies/Forwards drop down and choose your new signature title. This will ensure that the new signature is automatically used in each email from now on.
- Click ok.
Articles for Community Papers
Please credit The Canadian Wildlife Federation and any additional writers listed in the stories.