- 1.4-1.6 metres in length.
- 61-76 kilograms in weight.
- Found in the North Atlantic and North Pacific Oceans.
- Small robust body shape.
- Small, round beakless head.
- Broad, triangular dorsal fin.
- Dark brown or grey back colour, white belly, and dark stripe from corner of the mouth to pectoral flipper.
- Up to two metres in length.
- Up to 220 kilograms in weight.
- Found in North Pacific Ocean.
- Black in colour with large white patches on sides and belly.
- No beak.
- Triangular dorsal fin with grey or white tip.