MONTHLY RULES AND REGULATIONS
You could win a CWF prize pack valued at $100.00 from the Canadian Wildlife Federation, thanks to the Computer Media Group! Simply send in your photo to CWF’s monthly Photo Club contest and you'll be automatically entered to win. The winner will be chosen by popular vote by CWF Photo Club members. Voting will close at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on the last day of the month. The winner will be notified by 5 p.m. the following weekday. In the event that voting concludes on either a Saturday or a Sunday, the winner will be notified the following Monday.
To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a resident of Canada, of the age of majority in the province or territory where you reside, and not an employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee of any division of the Canadian Wildlife Federation or their subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies. You must also be a member of CWF’s Photo Club. No purchase is necessary. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question administered by telephone, e-mail or mail.
The winner will be contacted by the Canadian Wildlife Federation to make arrangements for the awarding of their prize.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or extendible, nor can it be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. By entering, each winner agrees that their name and address may be used for further contact by the Canadian Wildlife Federation.
The odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. All entries become the property of the Canadian Wildlife Federation, which assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. Entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of the contest organizers, which are final.
This contest complies with all federal and provincial laws. The contest is void where prohibited.
FULL CONTEST RULES
- All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m on the last day of the month of the contest.
- One winner will be chosen through popular vote by CWF Photo Club members.
- Winners will be awarded one (1) CWF prize pack valued at $100.00. No substitutions or cash alternatives will be permitted. The actual prize will vary month to month.
- The winner will be chosen by popular vote by CWF Photo Club members. Voting will close at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on the last day of the month.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 5 p.m. the following weekday after voting closes.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner by mail.
- You can submit 3 photos per month, however photographers for the monthly photo contest may only win once within a 12 month period.
- Photo content must feature a Canadian species, habitat or issue. Photos must be submitted online to be qualified entrants to the By Popular Vote contest.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to abide by the criteria and conditions detailed in the contest rules.
- Before the prize is awarded, each winner will also be required to sign a statement of compliance with the contest regulations and a waiver releasing the CWF, its sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers, of any responsibility stemming from the contest and the prize awarded as part of the contest. If the participant fails to comply with the contest regulations and fails to return the duly signed statement of compliance to the contest organizers within fifteen (15) days following the mailing date of the statement of compliance, the participant will be automatically disqualified and another winner will be selected at random.
- If for any reason the Internet component of the contest does not work as planned, in particular because of a computer virus, bug, sabotage, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical defects or any other reason beyond the control of the CWF, and corrupts or affects the administration, security, impartiality, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the CWF reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any person who sabotages the participation process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The CWF does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions, suppressions, defects, operation or transmission delays, breakdowns in communication links or their unauthorized access or modification. The CWF is not responsible for technical problems or defects of any network or telephone line, online computer system, server or supplier, hardware or software, or the impossibility for the CWF to receive e-mail due to technical problems or any Internet or Web site congestion, or both, including any damage to the participant’s computer or that of any other person linked to the participation or to the downloading of any information relating to or stemming from this contest. In case of a dispute, participation by entry form via the Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of participation. The authorized account holder refers to the person who has been given an e-mail address by an Internet provider, an online services supplier or another organization (e.g. a company, educational establishment) responsible for allocating e-mail addresses in the domain of the submitted e-mail address. In case of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof to the CWF that he/she is the authorized account holder of an e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry form.
Copyright - All photographs submitted must be the original and unaltered work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any photographs he or she submits has been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe on the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants warrant that the photographs they are submitting are their own work. Copyright in all photographs submitted for this Contest remain with the respective entrants.
Usage of Entry - Copyright in all photographs submitted for this Contest remain with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants the Canadian Wildlife Federation a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use, feature, publish, reprint, reproduce, or display any or all of the submitted photographs in any of its publications, its websites, and/or in any promotional or exhibition material connected to this Contest or other future uses as CWF determines. Each entrant also permits CWF to use his or her name in connection with his or her photograph.