Q & A
- Sarnia, ON
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- The dichotomy between tourism and preservation of our natural ecosystems. On one hand, we want to give as many families as possible a chance to comfortably experience Canada’s landscapes and wildlife. On the other hand, if we over interfere with nature we risk losing something precious.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I think this opportunity will be filled with valuable lessons and chances at greater personal development.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- I have been an avid environmentalist for as long as I can remember. My parents would take me on all sorts of camping trips.
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world and have tea or coffee, who would it be? And why?
- Sir David Attenborough. I think that someone with a vast understanding and knowledge of nature would contribute unique ideas and perspectives.
My Experience So Far