Q & A
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- Watching the development of the new ways for humans to co-exist with wildlife has been a passion of mine, but also the protection of our oceans and limiting plastic use.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I hope that I will learn even more than I think I will, and that I’ll be getting a few blackfly bites.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- My family without a doubt. My mother and grandparents took me through trails, parks and shorelines throughout my childhood, teaching me all there is to love and learn about nature.
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world and have tea or coffee, who would it be? And why?
- Knowing my answer will not necessarily stay the same day-to-day, I will say Sir Patrick Stewart. I have a great respect for his work. We could geek-out over Shakespeare, and I bet he gives good advice.
My Experience So Far