Q & A
- Moncton, NB
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- Preventing the spread of invasive species.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I expect this adventure is going to teach me many new aspects to wilderness camping as well as learning about the different species that call the Rockies home.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- My father used to be a conservation officer.
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world and have tea or coffee, who would it be? And why?
- Jacques Cartier, because I would like to know what a raw, unchanged Canada was like.
My Experience So Far