Q & A
- Alma, New Brunswick
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- The health of our oceans. Salt water ru8ns ion my blood and I don’t want to imagine a world where they are
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- Give back to my community by preserving the environment we have been given for future generations
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- I grew up in a beautiful part of the world and I’ve always had an appreciation for the world around me and how important it is to protect it.
- How do you plan to make a difference for conservation in the future?
- I plan to contribute through education; whether public education or getting hands on and learning more myself. Education is key.
This project is funded (in part) by the Government of Canada
In collaboration with