- Winnipeg, Winnipeg
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- The issues surrounding Lake Winnipeg are close to my heart and home. Same with habitat destruction/removal of native plants for pollinators and monarch butterflies.
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I hope to learn more about issues around conservation and see what others are doing. I want to be inspired and learn to inspire on what we can do to preserve our environment. I am excited to be pushed out of my comfort zone and something I never would have done without the CCC.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- Spending summers at the lake, camping and seeing lots of our beautiful country. I appreciate nature and hearing stories about habitat destruction, species endangerment for pollinators and monarch butterflies.
- How do you plan to make a difference for conservation in the future?
- By doing my part and actively think about what more I can do. Compost, recycle, plant a garden of native plants and lead by example.
This project is funded (in part) by the Government of Canada
In collaboration with