Q & A
“Man does not weave a web of life; he is merely a strand within it, what he does to the web he does to himself.”~ Chief Seattle
- Windsor, Ontario
- What conservation issue is closest to your heart?
- • Clean, accessible drinking water for all.
• Restoration of bee and bat populations.
• Experiential education/reconciliation.
• Bison Bison Bison
- What are you hoping to learn from CCC?
- I hope to learn skills and interact with people who have similar interests and desire for preservation of the natural world. I want to develop connections to an industry I would otherwise be unable to because I’m not the university type. Experience is what I’m always after: new, challenging, life-altering experiences and knowledge to share.
- Who/what inspired you to care about conservation?
- Bison. Restoring the number as a means of restoring the Indigenous spirit and help reconciliation.
- How do you plan to make a difference for conservation in the future?
- By devoting my time and energy in any way possible.
My Experience So Far
Flashing lights 27/03/18
Writing on stone 20/02/18
Deer running 20/02/18
Working with Alberta Parks 27/03/18
Cabin in Alberta 07/03/18
Alberta Placement 07/03/18
Local wildlife 15/02/18
All dressed up 28/02/18
Building a fire 13/02/18
Building camp 13/02/18
This project is funded (in part) by the Government of Canada
In collaboration with