Attention all educators and students! CWF’s Walk for Wildlife has an exclusive program customized just for you. Register your school or class today for free to get started. Use your Participant Centre to reach out to your classmates and fellow educators with emails, posters, lesson plans, activities and more. There is also a downloadable donation sheet and waiver you can use to start collecting pledges.
- For education units, activities and lesson plans relating to walk for wildlife, please visit our "resources" section.
BONUS! Just for registering for CWF’s Walk for Wildlife, the first 5 classes will receive a FREE one-year subscription to WILD Magazine courtesy of the Canadian Wildlife Federation. Be sure to register today to make sure you qualify for this free gift!
Need some help? Try these step-by-step instructions on how to register or join a team/school:
Register a Team/School
- To register a team, it is best to first sign in (if you already have a CWF username & password) by using the Sign In button at the top of this page
- Once signed in, click the Form a new Team button
- In the 2nd box, add your team name, then select the second radio button to add the company/school or group name.
- Update your team fundraising goal then click “next step”
- On the next screen, you’ll see a page titled “Participation Options”. Complete the form and click “Next Step”
- Next page is Contact information. Much of this form should be filled in automatically for you, if you are registered as an individual first. Complete the form and click “Next Step”
- The final screen allows you to review your choices. Click “complete registration”
- Now registered, you will be brought back to the Participant Page and should see text that says: “Welcome, [your name]” with options to access your Walk for Wildlife personal page, Log out, Enter your walk.
- Access your personal page to begin emailing team members, access the team captain toolkit and other functions.
- To join a team:
- In the first box, click on the link "I would like to register with an existing team"
- The page will refresh so the second box only contains "team name" and "team company".
- Search for the team you wish to join then click "search for a team"