Get Walking! Register and get access to awesome prizes, walk tools and more!
Need some help? Try these step-by-step instructions on how to register and peronalize your participant centre:
Register with Walk for Wildlife
- Register at the participant centre
- Select the button above “Register”
- You’ll see a page titled “Participation Options”. Complete the form and click “Next Step”
- Next page is Contact information. This is where you will indicate which animal for whom you are walking. Complete the form and click “Next Step”
- The final screen allows you to review your choices.
- Now registered, you will be brought back to the Participant Page and should see text that says: “Welcome, [your name]” with options to access your Walk for Wildlife personal page, Log out, Enter your walk.
Personalize your Walk for Wildlife participant page
- Once signed in, go to participant centre
- You should see text that says: “Welcome, [your name]” with options to access your Walk for Wildlife personal page, Log out, Enter your walk.
- Click on “Access your walk for wildlife personal page”
- A white box should appear with the tabs “Home” “E-mail” “progress” “personal page”
- On this page you can
- Send emails to your friends and contacts encouraging them to participate or support you.
- Log a walk so it appears in the national map
- Download pledge forms, poster, walk organizer kit or team captain kits
- Share your page on social media
- Add new donations given to you
- Edit your personal page
- Click on “edit personal page”
- Follow instructions to allow you to update your page title, description, layout, or add photos or videos.
- Share your page with the provided personal web address!