During National Wildlife Week, we’re “Giving Wings to Wildlife Conservation.” You can help our mission take flight by supporting CWF in a numbers of ways:
- Adopt-An-Animal: Choose a winged species from our adopted family - the spotted owl, puffin, little brown bat and more! Visit the CWF Shop to purchase your adoption kit
To commemorate this milestone in Canada’s history, the Canadian Wildlife Federation is offering this limited-edition Canada 150 “#ConserveTheWonder” poster, yours as a bonus with the purchase from our Adopt-An-Animal line of adorable plushies.
- DONATE: Each dollar helps Canadian wildlife. CWF has multiple different ways you can give to help support these species at risk and more. Discover the best method for you and donate now »
- CWF BIRD SEED: Give your songbirds something to sing about. Purchase a package of our exclusive new birdseed blends from the Canadian Wildlife Federation. Designed by Canada’s foremost wildlife nutritionist for the ecological conditions and nutritional needs of birds in Canada, these blends contain no low quality feeds like wheat, milo and corn. Instead, you get a high quality mix containing seeds rich in the unsaturated fats and fatty acids birds seek. Attract the songbirds you love with the food they’ll love. Look for CWF birdseed at participating LEE VALLEY locations »
- CWF NWW T-shirts: Our new CWF T-shirt was custom designed by artist Olivia Mew for National Wildlife Week. Purchase yours at the CWF SHOP »
- WILD PHOTO PRINTS: The CWF Wild Art Exhibit presented by Kiehl’s showcases the beauty of Canada’s wildlife and the need to support the conservation of endangered species during National Wildlife Week. Get these spectacular prints for your walls — and support Canada's wildlife! All proceeds go back to support The Canadian Wildlife Federation and its programs. Get Your Print!