It’s Thanksgiving, a time when people appreciate a good stuffing.
And looking back, it’s amazing to see all the projects we’ve stuffed into the last few months, a part of our effort to inspire Canadians to get as passionate about conserving Canada’s natural heritage as we are.
Thanks to our supporters, CWF has continued to work tirelessly on behalf of conservation causes across the country.
- Through our WILD SPACES pollinator program, nearly 30,000 gardens were planted using our Medallion line of pollinator-friendly plants — welcome news for bees and butterflies.
- We worked with partners in our S.T.A.R.T. Muskoka Turtle Program to release over 4,000 hatchlings back into the wild.
- We’ve engaged thousands of children and families through our WILD Family Nature Club program, and
- thousands more took part in our annual Great Canadian Campout initiative, both of which are designed to get people outside and into immersive wildlife experiences.
- More recently, we’ve been raising awareness of the emerging eco-threat caused by microplastics, which threaten the waters on which both humans and wildlife survive.
Yes, we’ve stuffed a lot of action into these past few months. And we couldn’t have done any of it without your support.
During this Thanksgiving long weekend, we want to express our thanks to you for caring enough to engage with us, follow us on social media, subscribe to our e-newsletter and donate when you can.
We’re all in this together, and on this weekend, we’re truly thankful we’ve got you on our side.